Saturday 21 May 2011

New poster for La piel que habito



Via tío Oscar

This is the new poster for Almodóvar’s La piel que habito (which looks like a photo from a distance but is actually a painting), and there are also new images and clips in circulation (for example, see La Katarsis del Cine Español). I’m not going to post much more about the film now until it has its release in the UK (which now looks like it will be the end of August rather than November) –I’m deliberately not reading the reviews coming out of Cannes because I’d rather go in knowing as little as possible. Nobody Knows Anybody will also be having an Almodóvar month closer to the UK release, so when the date seems a bit more concrete (it seems odd to me that we would get the film before Spain (where it has a September date)) I’ll post some details about that.
Fingers crossed tomorrow for Pedro & co. at Cannes.